Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ragia68 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2010, 11:08 AM
    Company registration
    I am starting a new small business importing goods from Europe. How do I legally subscribe to the government and get started
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 25, 2010, 02:58 AM

Here is a website that may give you some assistance

Starting an Import Business | BNET

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A company issued 5-year, 7% bonds with a par value of $100,000. The company received [ 1 Answers ]

A company issued 5-year, 7% bonds with a par value of $100,000. The company received $97,947 for the bonds. Using the straight-line method, the amount of interest expense for the first semiannual interest period is:

Month Registration sticker doen't match DMV registration date [ 1 Answers ]

So, My husband was driving our almost dead car today and got pulled over. The officer ticketed him because the Month registration sticker on the license plate doesn't match the registration month at the DMV. I had noticed this before but hadn't thought much of it, but now the police think we...

Accounting for company registration charges [ 2 Answers ]

So here's the question. I am doing an MYOB Assignment, and I have to record this document, the situation is that there's this company, named Rangitoto Adventue Ltd, which is a tourism company and Kelly Kahurangi, the owner, spends most of her time promoting a luxury charter vessel called Risk and...

Company name registration? [ 1 Answers ]

My friend and I are starting a small business, making clothing (one off's) and jewellry, do we have to register our company name before we can use it on label's, if so ,who do we contact??

View more questions Search