Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Prieti Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2010, 06:35 AM
    Schenghen issued by german embassy port of entry can be any schenghen country?
    Hi I have got Schenghen Visa issued by German Embassy , Port of entry on the same is Zurich, if I land first in Geneva instead of Zurich Or MUnich/frankfurt instead of Zurich will there be any problem? Just want to confirm in order to have hassel free travel. We have multiple entry visa
    CatieV Posts: 30, Reputation: 7

Oct 10, 2011, 02:12 PM
    No, you will not have any problem with that. A Schengen visa gives its holder the right to travel across any Schengen countries (unless specified on the visa). Contact me if you need more information, I actually work in that field.
    pothalkar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2012, 03:52 AM
    I am an indian national,got residence permit from sweden for 2 yrs now,
    1. should I need to compulsorily book confirmed return ticket or is it fine with one way ticket only.
    2. Is there any specific port of entry or can I enter through any of the international airports of european union.
    3. where can I find more details and information regarding this.

Thank you in advance for your kind assistance.

Regards
    CatieV Posts: 30, Reputation: 7

Feb 22, 2012, 08:53 AM
    To pothalkar: Hi! You uneed to clarify your situation: you hold a Swedish residence permit and want to travel where exactly? Choose your main destination and have a look at the official website of the consulate of the country you intend to visit.
    sidz05 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2013, 01:45 AM
    I need to travel to Karlsruhe, Germany from India, and I'll be taking a Schenghen Visa from German embassy as my main place of stay will be in Germany.

My port of entry will however be Zurich.

Hope there will not be any issues in port of entry at Zurich.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Issued stock journal entry noncumulative [ 1 Answers ]

Issued 6000 shares og 9%, noncumulative $50 preferred stock for $85 per share

Need to program remote keyless entry for '04 town and country. [ 1 Answers ]

Need to program remote keyless entry for '04 town and country.

Replace data/fax port with firewire port [ 2 Answers ]

I want to buy a dell inspiron 531 computer from costco. It has a TV tuner and a 56K PCI Data/Fax Modem. I know the TV tuner uses one of the two available pci slots, but does a data/fax modem use anothwer pci slot? I want to have an open pci slot so I can add a firewire port. If the data/fax uses a...

Confusion over nyc issued 1099 Misc form, NJ issued W2, and state taxes [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I am a canadian citizen and a non resident alien, graduate student in NJ. I reside in NJ and worked as an independent contractor in NYC over last summer. Since I worked on campus for a few months lst year, I was issued a W2 form for $732 in the state of NJ. I also worked as an...

View more questions Search