Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nasiruh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2010, 06:31 AM
    Cattle Farming
    Hi could it be possible that an investor would like to investe in cattle farming.

Check out some similar questions!

Australian Cattle Dogs [ 3 Answers ]

Do Australian Cattle Dogs make good pets for a family? What are your experiences with them?

Science saving the world from cattle flatulence [ 6 Answers ]

The Telegraph tells us now that scientist have discovered that Cows which are fed omega 3 fatty acids belch out less greenhouse gases that cause climate change Fish oils reduce greenhouse emissions from 'flatulent cows' - Telegraph Dr Lorraine Lillis has discovered that cows fart less when...

At a cattle market. [ 1 Answers ]

AT A CATTLE MARKET. Three countrymen met at a cattle market. "Look here," said Hodge to Jakes, "I'll give you six of my pigs for one of your horses, and then you'll have twice as many animals here as I've got." "If that's your way of doing business," said Durrant to Hodge, "I'll give you...

Global Warming and Cattle Flatulence [ 6 Answers ]

Well the consensus is in . Drive your SUV all you want to . But whatever you do ,don't eat that burger!! Eating beef ' is less green than driving' - Telegraph Yup the French ski resorts areall muddy due to cow farts . This may not be what the Global Warming Alarmists want to hear ;but...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.