Aug 24, 2010, 04:55 AM
    How can I prevent dark knockules
    I ve black knockules I can I remove it
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Aug 25, 2010, 08:13 AM

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...es-459972.html
    MySunshine Posts: 90, Reputation: 15

Aug 25, 2010, 11:34 AM

Maybe try exfoliating them with a salt scrub or glycolic acid peel.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am dark.. african dark how should p use crusader and how long will the effect lastn [ 3 Answers ]

I have dark african skin is crusader cream and ssoap for me if I want to lightyen my skin

Are there any products that prevent the sun from lightening DARK dyed hair? [ 1 Answers ]

So I dyed my hair dark brown which turned out black but that's okay cause I really like it. Which also means that I don't want it to lighten in the sun. I go out in the sun a lot to tan so I put it all in a hat but like are their any products that can be used for when I go to the beach in the...

My hiar is dyd dark red/browncan I dye my hair dark brown with honey blond highlights [ 1 Answers ]

I just died my hair dark brown but it looks redish brown more than anyhing, can I die it dark brown with honey blond highlights and get the results I want?

How do I prevent lint deposits on dark clothing? [ 1 Answers ]

My Kenmore washer does not rinse clean. It leave deposits of lint and soap on dark clothes which then require hand rinsing. Please helpl.

Dyeing hair from dark black brown to dark blond [ 1 Answers ]

Hello guys my hair is kind dark brown black I tried dying it with loreal with golden brown long time ago and some other colors I don't remember lol but doesn't turn out what I want to be but its OK. I always dye my hair by myself so always ready for the results and its OK can't complain. But...

View more questions Search