Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mstauff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2006, 05:49 AM
    Washer stops after fill
    I have a 2 year old Kenmore washer that suddenly will not start after it fills. I have to keep spinning the dial and pushing it in/pulling it out several times, then it starts. Once it does start, everything works fine. It has not been moved or had any problems before this.
    andrewcocke Posts: 439, Reputation: 22

Dec 26, 2006, 07:32 PM
    Replace the timer assembly, that should fix you right up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirpool washer won't fill [ 3 Answers ]

My 13 yr. old Whirpool washer LA9500XTW1 stopped mid-cycle with the tub full of water. After trying several times to restart by pushing/pulling knob, it started and completed the cycle including rinse and spin, without any problem. But now I can't get it to start a new load on any part of any...

Kenmore Washer Won't Fill on Rinse Cycle [ 2 Answers ]

Everything else is working fine, it fills normal on wash, but not rinse, no matter what cycle such as perm press, ultraclean.

Matag Neptune washer stops... [ 2 Answers ]

Help, my matag Neptune Washer Model # mah3000aww Serial #18138894sz Washer is stopping, and not completing a cycle, it also appears that it no longer spins the clothes, it is pumping the water out. I've taken the front off, and am trying to decide if the motor is bad or the motor control...

Kenmore washer continues to fill [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I have a Kenmore Elite Catalyst, model# 110.20052994. About a week ago, it would not drain. I even tried pressing the drain button on the control panel, but it did not work. So, I drained the water by hand and tried to run through another small load cycle. Now, the washer continues to...

Washer stops after a few minutes [ 5 Answers ]

We just moved our Kenmoore washer for recarpeting and now the washer will not rinse. Before it worked without any problems. When we load it up and set it to wash, before it reaches to Rinse/Spin, it stops. It seems it can not drain the water for it to rinse. Please help :( Thanks!

View more questions Search