Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arunaj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2010, 09:45 AM
    Income tax fraud, immigration fraud
    Some people have come to usa from different parts of the globe on visiting visa. After they have come here, some are getting contract marriages by paing some money in order to get immigration/green card. Even they are creating false bank statements, false rental agreements etc. though they are not staying together. Out of them are even not paying income tax too, either to the federal govt. and or to the state governments. I know they are working too. I know some employers have given job to them too.
    Whom I have to report please ? Its about question of immigration law and question of IRS law violation.
    Thica Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2010, 04:24 AM
    I am pretty sure you can start by reporting it to the Police or criminal stoppers along with enough evidence of course.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration fraud? [ 2 Answers ]

27 years ago, my friend immigrated in the United States through her parents. She was 23 years old and a college graduate. Little did we know that she married her boyfriend secretly before going to the United States and for some reason unknown to us, she did not keep in touch with him and later...

Immigration Fraud [ 1 Answers ]

How can I report immigration fraud? I've checked the Immigration website and I didn't have any luck.

Immigration fraud [ 2 Answers ]

I just found that my exwife use me to get her green card,she accused me to abuse her,and I went to criminal court for about 7 months,to proof that she was lie and a jury found me no guilty,she use all these to get her green card,how I can report or stop all this pain that she did with me?? thank you

Immigration fraud [ 2 Answers ]

If immigration fraud is to be reported does the immigrant get deported and what happens to the American who knowingly marries a stranger for money,what is his punishment?

View more questions Search