Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Aug 21, 2010, 11:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rickj View Post
    shame on you catsmine, you should know better than to hijack my thread! :p

you dirty dog you (again, pun intended! :) )
    Name:  ThreadHijacked.gif
Views: 402
Size:  712 Bytes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Helpful tips in mixing your own lightening cream/lotion [ 6 Answers ]

Ok guys, I'm starting this thread to give people who are new to mixing their own lightening products a few tips. These tips can also be used in making any other cosmetics. I've made a lot of cosmetics although I have never made a lightening cream/lotion but the principle is the same.:p If anyone...

To the guys... any helpful tips on what you like to see in a woman? [ 10 Answers ]

This is to all the men out there. Ive never been very successful in the dating/relationship game. Im really kind and friendly, people always tell me that Im attractive and Im pretty thin. I think my biggest problem might be that Im shy/ reserved around people I don't know that well; especially when...

How to do scientific notation and work with significant figures, any helpful tips? [ 1 Answers ]

I am desperately trying to stay ahead in my chemistry class and need help Were are currently working on scientific notation and I somewhat get it but am still confused. I get lost sometimes when I try putting it into expanded form and where the decimal goes And also scientific notation with...

View more questions Search