Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Monstershark Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2006, 02:09 AM
    I forgot the title
    I want to find out what the name of this movie is but my memory of it is sort of vague.
    Its like, a cartoon in the 90s I believe, its about animals that can talk. The story line from what I can remember goes like this. The animals have a teacher like figure which may be a badger. I don't remember. There's a gas spill on a highway near their wilderness and the fumes from the spill are killing a friend of theirs. The only way to save this friend and others is to find a flower that makes some elixir (maybe) that's all I remember. Also "the land of the yellow dragons" (a construction site by the woods) might ring a bell.
    Any help would be really cool.
    Its kind of driving me nuts.:mad:
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Dec 23, 2006, 02:30 AM
    "Once Upon a Forest (1993)":

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107745/

:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax Deed Sale Title Question... Marketable title? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello all, I was wondering if anybody was familiar with titles from tax deed sales. I am a beginner to the topic, but just was looking for some advice from some of you real-estate savvy experts out there. My question is about the title of a deed bought from a tax sale... How do you find out...

What is the title? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember a movie I watched as a kid. I only remember bits and pieces. It is an animated movie about a boy that goes to a castle and in the beginning he rides around on a train, later on at the king's party he takes the magical scepter or a key or something and opens a forbidden door...

Please help with title? [ 3 Answers ]

I can only remember these teenagers got into this mansion and they went into a closet and there was a fake skeleton and a oojuii board they played it and then they were all trapped in the house, one man tried to get out from the attic I think and there was this pretty chinese woman and she said to...

Title [ 5 Answers ]

The title under my name has changed once or twice ( twice I beleive) today. Where do these titles come from and why do they change ?

View more questions Search