Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MusicManDannn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2006, 01:29 AM
    Late 80's Early 90's Cartoon movie
    There was a movie I always used to watch when I was a child. I am 18 now but I watched the movie when I was around... 2 to 4. The movie was about a boy.. I believe his name was Mimo not to be mistaken for Nemo. But a boy named Mimo and.. All I can remember was His bed growing legs and walking around the city at night,. and something about him being on a blimp going to a city. And something about him being on a train. My thoughts of the movie are very veague. But if anyone can help me out on the movie I would greatly appreciate it. For some reason I thought the title was called Little Mimo... but kids make up their own crazy names for movies.. like my little cousin calling Shrek "Woo-Who"... so if anyone can help me I would be more then grateful.

Dan.
    musicgirl_28 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Dec 23, 2006, 06:30 PM
    The movie you're describing sounds like Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland. Check out this link - http://www.amazon.com/Little-Nemo-Ad...390052-4048704

Maybe if you see the characters from the movie you'll know if it's the right one
    nkeef4960 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2006, 11:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicManDannn
    There was a movie I always used to watch when I was a child. I am 18 now but I watched the movie when I was around...2 to 4. The movie was about a boy..I believe his name was Mimo not to be mistaken for Nemo. But a boy named Mimo and..All I can remember was His bed growing legs and walking around the city at night,...and something about him being on a blimp going to a city. and something about him being on a train. My thoughts of the movie are very veague. But if anyone can help me out on the movie I would greatly appreciate it. For some reason I thought the title was called Little Mimo...but kids make up their own crazy names for movies..like my little cousin calling Shrek "Woo-Who"...so if anyone can help me I would be more then greatful.

Dan.
    I think you're thinking of "Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland." Great movie.
    ashash Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Mar 1, 2008, 11:34 PM
    They are right its Little Nemo... I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!
    Crunchie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2008, 02:00 AM
    Ive been wanting to know the name of that movie for a year now! but i thot his name was memo... thanks ALOT anyways! :D
    VelvetRose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2009, 12:12 AM
    Oh my god I've been looking for this movie for years!! I had the same vague memories of it because I used to watch it when I was really young and could never remember anything to lead me to it again!! Finally I tried again after 3 or 4 year of giving up and I found this post! A big thanks to all of you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a late 80's/early 90's cartoon children's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

I must have seen this movie a hundred times and I have no clue what it is. The characters were creatures of some sort - mice, hedgehogs, something. The little sister of one of the mice, we'll call them for clarity's sake, got really sick and all the mice took her to an old woman mouse in the woods...

Another late 80's/early 90's kids movie. [ 3 Answers ]

I used to go to a day care center and they would play this movie frequently. I can't remember very well, but it was about a group of bugs trying to defend their city from red ants or something. The only other thing I can really remember was that it had an old, grumpy spider character and this fat...

Children's halloween movie form late 80's/early 90's [ 7 Answers ]

Ok, I remember this move from when I was little. I don't remember much but it is driving me crazy. I can't really explain much but please help me if you can! Thanks! It was about this witch academy or school. It was about his little girl who was kind of clutsy and didn't do much right. She may...

Late 80's early 90's children's movie about penguins [ 8 Answers ]

OK I'm about to be 19 and the movie I'm looking for I ALWAYS watched when I was younger. It was about two baby penguins there was a blue one and a pink one and they get captured and put on a ship (I think it was winter). They are trying to escape from the ship and they hide behind a bunch of...

Kids movie from late 80's early 90's I think [ 11 Answers ]

There was a movie that I watched once when I was younger about a young girl who had dolls that came to life and they lived in a land that she could go to if she stepped through her mirror. I know it is not Alice and Wonderland. This movie was about the girl's grandma was getting older and she...

View more questions Search