Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    badbibhu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2010, 08:06 PM
    How to convince your parents for love marriage
    Myself BIBHU age 25 yrs civil Eng.working in a MNC and I love a Nepali girl age 23 yrs.my parents are against this love marriage.also I have a younger sister who is studying B.tech.if I will marry her my sister can't get desired groom for herself.Iam at great problem just somebody have put whole Himalaya on my shoulder.I love her very much & I want to marry that girl by any how.give me some suggestion
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2010, 02:47 AM

It’s very difficult to live our lives without our parents approval but not imposable. If the girl feels the same way you do then you both must decide for yourselves how you want to live your own lives.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 24, 2010, 07:35 AM

I am unclear why this affects your sister, and why they are against your marriage. What does her family say?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to convince parents for love marriage [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I'm loving one boy since four years & he is also loving me from same time. Our parents are not ready for this marriage. I want 2 do marriage as soon as possible but my boyfriend told me wait for 2 yrs. We ll sure do that. But my parents are not ready to wait. So please give me suggestion on...

How to convince parents for love marriage [ 2 Answers ]

How to convince my parents for my inter-cast marriage he is a muslim and I am a hindhu *** suggest me.

Love marriage convince parents [ 3 Answers ]

Hii I'm a telugu,gal and in love with a punjabi guy, we both are hindu, but still don't know whether my parents wll agree or not, as we belong to different caste, plzz provide me tips to convince them in a much better way without hurting their sentiments. They are worried about what other people...

Hello I am a brahmin girl and I am in love with a khayasth boy since 3 years but my parents are not ready for it and every time behaving like I am the most bad girl in country and always said that if I will not marry with a brahmin guy they will suicide due to social factor because I am from a...

Hello everyone. I am 19 years old and my girlfriend is also 19 years old but 3 months older to me. We are in relationship for the past 9 months. I know it sounds less but we love each other very much and we wish to marry each other. We both are hindu. I am southindian and she is a gujarati. We both...

View more questions Search