Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hocjoc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2010, 08:01 PM
    Find the song words until you childhood sweetheart becomes your wife
    Words to a song include don't wait until your childhood sweetheart becomes your wife
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Sep 2, 2010, 11:34 AM

Don't Blink by Kenny Chesney

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm in love with my childhood sweetheart, but I haven't talked to her in over 4 years [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, to start this off I would first like to give a little background on this whole situation. I'm 17 and the girl I'm referring to is 16 (we'll call her Tara). She transferred to a different school district about 4 years ago. She is popular now, I'm a loner. With that said, I'll explain my problem....

Need to find out a song title I have some of the words from the song [ 2 Answers ]

The song goes like this: Be good for your mama Cause she'll need a hand to hold Boy she loves you More than you could know

Childhood Sweetheart [ 1 Answers ]

I guess I have always thought of her. We'll call her "J" and I knew her for about two years as a kid. I left at age 11 when my stepfather went to the active army. When I left J was absolutley beside herself and I was totally heart broken. I never spoke to J again. I lived my life and went through...

I am in love with my childhood sweetheart but I don't know what to do about it. [ 5 Answers ]

Before I ask for help with my problem, I probably should tell you how my problem first started. I am 17 and the guy that I am referring to will be 18 in September. We will just call him Alex. Several years ago I moved away, and have been unable to physically see Alex since. Alex and I were...

Find song I only know a few words [ 2 Answers ]

The song I am looking for has words like "air es tu"

View more questions Search