Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pullesh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2010, 07:49 PM
    Modem and its types
    I have laptop and I need a modem which permits broad bad in all the places of my house. Kindly advise the type or the name of modem I have to select.. . lasya
    pullesh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2010, 07:59 PM

[IMG]i have bsnl broad band connection for my laptop. all the time i have to go to land line to get internet. is there any other facility or modem available to get connection any where in my house[/IMG]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Telabs 8110 modem ican I used it as leased line modem [ 3 Answers ]

In my office there is a Tellabs 8110 modem from where internet is connected . Is it is a leased line modem or it is a fixed ip broadband modem :)

What is the difference between dialup modem and a Broadband modem? [ 6 Answers ]

What is the difference between dialup modem and a Broadband modem?:confused:

Broadband Modem & Modem with Router (DSL-2640B) [ 1 Answers ]

When I'm connecting broadband using D-Link ADSL broadband Modem, the connected computer will connect to Internet after verifying username and password. If I'll replace that modem with D-Link DSL-2640B (A broadband ADSL Modem WiFi router) then will this router can connect to Internet automaticall...

Modem & Its Types [ 1 Answers ]

Hello; Working in IT Field since 2003 after finishing College studies, I have heard and studied about Modem & its types a lot, but still confused and curious about it. I will appreciate if anyone can tell me the TYPES OF MODEM and somehow anything more than that will be the lowest...

Modem Types [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, Could anyone advise me on what I have to do if I currently have a broadband connection (all connected up and installed) in my home but my PC only seems to have a 56k modem installed. Ie: Is there still a way I can connect to the internet on my PC via my broadband cable? The connector on the...

View more questions Search