Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deebzy Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2010, 05:02 PM
    Pregnancy or just flutters
    Hi I am quiet confused I had been on the depo for 9 months and have just recently come of it 3 months ago. When I had my second shot I stopped getting my periods, since I have been off the depo 2 months ago I had some spotting for a day, and that's it since. Also I have gained 5kgs and 3 inches around waist. Could I be pregnant? I have a 12month old and broke up with father almost 6months ago. I get flutters I have felt flutters for over a year since I've given birth it has not changed. I have not had sex in almost 6 months. So is it normal not to get periods? Could I be pregnant? Or could there be something wrong with me? Also after giving birth I bleed for a month and a half is that normal?
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2010, 03:01 AM

I really don't think you are pregnant but to put your mind at rest why not do a pregnancy test? It might also be worth discussing the 'flutters' with your doctor. It takes a few weeks to recover from giving birth and it sounds quite normal to bleed for a few weeks afterwards. Talk to your health care worker and this will take away all those nagging doubts.
    deebzy Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2010, 12:34 AM

Hi I have previously taken 5 home pregnancy tests and all negative.. its just the flutters and no periods that are making me think other wise.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2010, 03:28 PM

There's something going on then. Go have a word with your health care provider.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 missed periods negative pregnancy tests blood and urine symptoms of pregnancy [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, my last period was on Sept. 15, 2009. It is now December 18, 2009 and I have missed my last 3 periods. I have gone for blood tests and urine tests for pregnancy and every single one has come back negative. I'm so confused! I mean I've been getting pregnancy symptoms like headaches, nausea,...

Quivers and Flutters [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all :) There's a chance I could be pregnant (no condom used) and lately I have been having these weird flutters. Today I started to feel a quiver at the bottom of my abdomen so could that mean anything or no?

Could the flutters mean twins? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. I'm 14.5 weeks pregnant and I have a question. I've felt flutterings when laying down on my stomach. Very cool feeling. Well I was laying there and I felt a fluttering on the right side. Then before that fluttering stopped I felt fluttering on my left side. At my last appointment my doctor...

Temp gauge flutters intermittently [ 4 Answers ]

Hi guys I have an 86 chevy c10 with a carbed 5.0 liter my problem is that intermittently the gauge just goes nuts all the way around to way past 260 back to nothing and everywhere in between then without warning it just goes back to normal. I know the problem is either in the gauge or the sending...

Concecutive heart flutters? [ 1 Answers ]

I've been having this problem latley. I'll be sitting in class, or watching a movie, or doing almost anything and all of the sudden I'll have anywhere from 5-10 (maybe more) heart futters in a row. Anyone know anything?:eek:

View more questions Search