Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ZachJ27001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2010, 04:03 PM
    How do I copy and paste/ import and export from one heidiSQL database to another?
    How do I copy an sql entry on a database in heidiSQL and paste it into another? Or mabey importing and exporting. Either will do. I'mnot dumb, I merely spelt it as simple as possible to get more answers. Thanks. :)
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Sep 18, 2010, 12:01 PM

Hi,
    The database is MySQL and HeidiSQL is the front-end, similar to PHPMyAdmin. There is within the front-end the tools to do it. See:
    Screenshots and features of HeidiSQL
    For Screenshots of the different operations available. That is about the sum of the documentation available that I know of.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you import and export Bookmarks ? [ 2 Answers ]

I use three browsers and I would like to export my bookmarks from Opera to my Firefox and Google browsers. Please help me ! Thank you ! :confused:

Import/Export to/from UK/USA [ 1 Answers ]

I am 57 years old retired from my own UK company which I still own 100% . I retired in 2000 and take a company pension and company dividends and am therefore financially sound and comfortable. I am married and we own a Florida home which we visit 3/4 times a year. For the last couple of years...

View more questions Search