Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davalos1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2010, 12:56 PM
    How to Evict a Family Member?
    Our parents passed away, and my brother and I have title to their house. We plan on selling the house when market gets better. Anyway, while here, ( my husband +kids) my brother has escalated with his hoarding issue. The house is so bad, I took pictures and am planning to take legal action to stop this problem before the state shows up thinking its my mess and removes my children. Is there anything I can do to stop him from continually bringing more junk in and putting our health and livlyhood in jeopardy
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 22, 2010, 01:16 PM

Explain to him that you will start throwing it out in... days if he is not cleaned up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Evict family member [ 1 Answers ]

Evict family member from our home in V.B.Va.

Evict a family member [ 1 Answers ]

My son is 22 years old. Will not pay rent or obey rules that have been laid down. What papers do I have to fill out to evict him. Many thanks

How can I evict a family member? [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently taking care of my parents' house in Virginia while they live in California. I have been put 'in charge' of the happenings in the house. My brother, his girlfriend and her family are guests in this house (no rental agreement/lease was made). Since they said they would pay rent (and...

Evict family member [ 1 Answers ]

How can we get a family member out of the house, What Florida form is needed to remove a 26 yr old son from my house? He has never paid rent or done anything around my house. He has no car or job or money!!

View more questions Search