Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SALSULA Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2010, 12:45 PM
    Going on a cruise while on parole
    Can you go on a cruise while on parole supervision? Will us customs stop and arrest you upon returning to the us?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2010, 08:35 AM

Yes, Customs will stop you upon returning to the US. Best to have written permission prior to leaving the state. And should you somehow get this written permission be sure to carry this paper with you at all times when out of the state.

Ask your parole officer about this WAY ahead of the time you want to go on a cruise. If you decide to somehow "wing" it you're going to violate your parole and land back in the slammer pronto.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it a parole violation to move without telling your parole officer? [ 9 Answers ]

Please help! My husband and I have been separated for 4 yrs. He was in prison (assault and drug charges) for the last 2 years, and recently was released on parole. He claims to be living in Anderson county,TX and has all his home visits there. Thing is, he's living here in Smith County,TX with one...

Cruise in Alaska [ 3 Answers ]

I am thinking of cruising in Alaska in September. The least expensive flight for me is into Seattle and then rent a car and drive to Vancouver. Or find a "good" cruise out of Seattle. Anyone have any suggestions, good experiences, thoughts? I'll be traveling alone (my friends have no desire...

Should I go on cruise with VERY RECENT EX? [ 23 Answers ]

As most of you know, my fiancé and I broke up and ended our relationship and engagement... This being said, we are supposed to go on a 5 day cruise on the 24th of this month... Should I go and just be civil with her and do things separate and on my own, or should I just toss away the money ($400...

View more questions Search