Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ajishdileep Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2010, 12:19 PM
    Is investing money in mutual fund better than investing any other investment ?
    Mutual fund is growing in india sloly but steadly so do other investment but for a good return on investment with only 500,000 rupees in hand which are the available options for the investment.

Check out some similar questions!

Mutual fund investing [ 2 Answers ]

I have $10,000 and wanted to put $8000 in to a money market and put $2000 into a mutual fund. Have never invested before other than 403B and I wanted to do it directly with a company. Do you think this is a good way to handle this money and if so how should I go about doing this? Would you...

Earn money with out investing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi to all,I don't know about online business.. and I'm a poor guy and I have a computer with internet connection only.. so,now I want to do online business.. but I don't have any money to invest... so anybody will specify the good plans to start the online business... {moved from Forum Help-<>}

Investing with a little amount of money [ 2 Answers ]

I really would like to invest. I just subscribed to Kiplingers magazine. Can anyone give me advice on how I can invest with a little bit of money(500-1000)?

Make me understand in laymans english what is mutual fund investment? [ 1 Answers ]

I have no clue about investments.I want to know how much and where to invest as a start. If someone could kindly help me in knowing and understanding of investmenst , it would be great. Thanks Leonora

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.