Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chmodlesky Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2010, 10:27 AM
    I need a light kit for model 389-738 and can not find one at all
    I need a light kit for model 389-738 [/U][/B]and can not find one at all
    chmodlesky Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2010, 10:28 AM

I need a light kit for ceiling fan model number 389-738 and can not find one at all so can you please HELP
    stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

Aug 22, 2010, 11:39 AM

What is a "ceiling fan model number 389-738"??

If I am not mistaken there is more than one company making ceiling fans. :D
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2010, 06:09 PM

Sounds like a HD Hampton Bay SKU#

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where to find old hunter ceiling fan light kit? [ 7 Answers ]

My hunter fan model #25446, which is apparently discontinued and not available from any source I can find, recently broke apart, meaning that the hunter light kit #22909 broke off the fan body (the plastic connector cracked and split.) #22909 also seems to be unavailable - the few online sources...

Adding a light kit to ceiling fan w/ light & dimmer switch [ 6 Answers ]

I would like to add a light kit to a ceiling fan(cannot find a name on it) that is currently hooked and working up in our family room - since we moved in 6 years ago (house was built in 1991). I would like this to operate like our bedroom ceiling fan (which already has a light attached) and...

Need to find a new 4 spotlight kit for my Hampton bay ceiling fan model 46015. [ 3 Answers ]

Trying to find a new 4 spotlight kit for my Hampton Bay ceiling fan model # 46015. The light kit flickers. The fan is from Home Depot.

Connecting two wires from light kit pull chain switch 2 wire to light kit for fan [ 6 Answers ]

I would like advise on how to attach the two black wires on the light kit pull chain switch to the light kit on the ceiling fan. I see there are two unattached wires on the light kit, one is black and the other is white. Are these the correct wires to attach the pull chain to? If so, how do I...

Need more light from ceiling fan light kit [ 18 Answers ]

I need to replace my kitchen ceiling fan. I can't find a 42 inch model with enough light. Do they still make light kits for 2 or 3 medium base light bulbs (not candelabra)?

View more questions Search