Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    koshikistyle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2006, 06:58 PM
    Bad breath smelled through nose
    Can a person breath out bad breath through their own nose? Me and my girlfriend have a debate on this issue. She says if she has her mouth closed, the oder won't come through the nose. I say being that they are connected you can. Who is right?>
    manimuth Posts: 261, Reputation: 60

Dec 22, 2006, 07:31 PM
    You guys have the most interesting conversations!
    Your nose is connected to your throat so that it can drain all its yummy juices down into it! So, since many bacteria that cause bad breath live in the throat, the air breathed out through the nose may carry some foul smell. But, to notice the smell coming out through the nose, you must either be close enough to kiss (like your girlfriend!) or the person must have a terrible infection (in which case you will smell it before you got close enough to kiss anyway).
    michellegaines Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2012, 10:13 AM
    Yes, you can definitely smell it way across the room. I also have this. I thought it was bad teeth until after I had several thousand of dollar treatment and it still is bad sometimes worse than others. Brushed tongue everyday, floss use very expensive mouth wash. What can I say? I guess nothing!!
    karwil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2012, 08:32 PM
    Yes u can smell someone's breath through their nose if they breathe with their mouth closed.
    pintuhs Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2012, 05:48 AM
    Most people, when they first awaken, have the toughest breathing in the morning. Everything may seem cool for a few hours after you sweep, but soon as the day goes on, the bad breathing may gradually return into the oral cavity area and make the people you deal with wince.

Bad breathing, clinically called foul breath, can result from poor dental cleanliness routines and may be a sign of other illnesses. The causes of bad breathing may be the waste materials of anaerobic dental parasites , that live on a individuals mouth at and below a individuals gum line. It also can also be brought on by xerostomia area (xerostomia), which happens when the flow of spit reduces.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chronic Bad Breath [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone know what can be used for chronic bad breath? Is there an operation that can be performed or a special mouthwash?

Dance partner in class having Bad Breath [ 7 Answers ]

SOS, anyone I have joined in a dance class recently. Unfortunately, the partner I have has Bad Breath. I could hardly breathe whenever the steps were counted by my partner. I don't really know that person. What would you suggest I should do? Hand a bottle of Listerine and say "Take A Gargle...

BAd breath [ 5 Answers ]

What causes bad breath? Most days after a whole day at work I get bad breath :( My fiancé notices it too. Which is abit :o embaressing.. I don't have any pain in my teeth and I brush my teeth everyday. Once or twice.

Can you break up with someone over bad breath [ 23 Answers ]

My boyfriend has bad breath most of the time and I was so turned off by that in the beginning we got involved because he was after me for a long time and proffessed his love to me so I finally gave in and I tried to make him take care of this problem because I can not stand it , so he fought with...

Bad luck, bad karma, or bad self-esteem? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently heard once again a comment I've heard many, MANY times over the past several years: "You and your husband have worse luck than anyone else I know!" and I have one question: "Why is that?" You see, just about the time we get to the point we can manage to keep up on all our monthly...

View more questions Search