Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Daapearce Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2010, 06:43 AM
    What's causing my headaches? Feels like brain freeze but in any area of head.
    I have been suffering for a few weeks now with pains that I can only describe as being like brain freeze,( only not always that severe) but I don't get the pain in just my forehead I get it down the sides too. Also the pain isn't caused from eating icecream. Sometimes I can get the pains on and off all day, other days just once or twice. Could it be neuralgia?
    caseychemistry Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2010, 02:30 AM

Sounds very much like migraine neuralgia to me. Usually the pain is very severe though.
    Daapearce Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2010, 04:30 AM

Thank you for your response. I think I may be suffering from different types of headache. I have been treated for several sinus infections over the past year and think I may have neuralgia as a result. I also suffer with tension headaches so am struggling to pinpoint the symptoms. Sometimes I feel quite disabled by it, needing a dark room and total peace. Other times I can cope better. Paracetemol doesn't seem to help!
    Jackie B Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Feb 12, 2013, 12:18 PM
    Arteriovenous Malformations - AVM
    A congenital disorder, an AVM is an abnormal tangle of vessels with arteries directly connected to the veins. I am not a doctor, but had to take medical-related courses for a degree I was getting, and this AVM is what my mother had, and it was not recognized in time. Please see a physician. Do not self-diagnose and I assure you, I only want you to seek an answer with a qualified person. Here's a link you can check out: https://www.winthrop.org/departments...ons/#Headaches

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I get headaches that feel like my brain is swelling and pushing against my skull. [ 1 Answers ]

I get headaches almost everyday. I take tylenol and it usually helps. Yesterday I got a headache that was like no other that I have had before. It felt like my brain was swelling and pushing against my skull. It was a horrible pain and was throbbing. Tylenol did not help. My mother and younger...

Brain freeze [ 1 Answers ]

I've Google, and I can't find any thing, does a brain freeze effect a baby in any way? I was asked by a friend and I couldn't come up with an answer so does any one know?

What's causing noise [ 2 Answers ]

When I flush toilet it makes a loud whistling noise whenit fills back up it stops

Does anybody know what's causing this? [ 8 Answers ]

About two weeks ago I went to the doctor for a physical well during the physical I told him I was having a very rapid heartbeat after exercising that would not start to calm down till about 5 hours after I was done. Well he set me up an appointment to be seen in the heart center well the first...

View more questions Search