Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    motslab Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2010, 05:50 AM
    Dvd rolling problem, how to fix please
    I have recently bought Sopranos Dvd set and since it's opened, can't return. It doesn't state HDMI or any special player needed. The Dvds roll. No other movies I have do this? What can do, if anything?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 22, 2010, 06:07 AM

Is it possible that its not DVD format but bluray?

Bluray will not play in a dvd player. Have you tried them in other peoples DVD or Bluray player?

If the product fails then you should be allowed to return them for a instore exchange or credit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you help me fix my Imac problem [ 6 Answers ]

Ok I own a Mac... an iMac, the bubble base kind and it has been an awesome computer but lately my family and I have been having trouble with it. We use Safari as our main browser for internet but I really hope that isn't the case; what has been happening is our windows and what ever we have open...

My machine does not spin. How do I fix this problem? [ 0 Answers ]

I've a Kenmore 300 series washer Part #W10025650; been in use for 7 months. The motor and timer is fine. It works until it reaches the spin cycle. It does not spin; however, it completes the cycle without wringing out clothes. I suspect it may be the belt

How Do I Fix This Problem With the Water? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in a borough with city sewers. I live in a semi-detached house. My neighbors water and sewer and all the water and sewer in my house back up into my basement sink. Two months ago I paid for a plumber to come out and snake the line. Now today this same problem started happening again. The...

Dvd problem [ 6 Answers ]

HI I have a problem with my dvd burner. My problem is that when try to burn an empty dvd I can't it tells me to insert a blank dvd or one with enough space. When I go to the dvd properties I have 0 used space but 0 free space. Is there something wrong with the burner or my software. Can you...

View more questions Search