Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imran98 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2010, 07:50 PM
    I want to know what is the entry on amadeus to break the segment.
    How to cancel the married segment *** advice.. after creating the pnr I want to remove the unwanted married segment how to cancel I mean remove that particular segment please help me with the right entry.. I tried doing xe5*6 example but not working please suggest the right entry
    lilace568 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2010, 01:21 AM
    Hi Imran, Anybody replied to your question? I would like to know the answer too.

Ismail
    ROBIN89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2011, 09:13 AM
    Hello imran and lilace,cancelling married segments are not so easy and straight forward by just entring xe2 or3.. some mind freaking tricks and different commands are required that a simple person couldn't think of it and no professional will let u no this breaking like me... hehehe... i no cancelling married seg. Of cx,vs,co,ba,af...
    monair Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2011, 01:37 PM
    Dear RObin,imran,

I also looking forward to hearing the reply to this topic ,as it is my problem too ,I know we should find some trick .

Your reply will be highly appreciated
    Mona
    joe6666 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2011, 11:00 AM
    Comment on samqa's post
    Does he really know? I need answer as well

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Code Segment Output for C++ [ 9 Answers ]

To anyone who can help. I am in the beginning stages of C++ and I need some help with the following question. Don't just give me the answer if you can, please explained how to determine out. Thanks. What is the output of the following code segment? for(int m=1; m <= 4; m++) cout <<...

Perimeter of a segment [ 2 Answers ]

Find the perimeter of a segment whose angle is 45 and radius is 6 cm

Jerry Springer Segment? [ 2 Answers ]

I know its long... but its juicy. :) Its been forever since I have posted anything. I love the man to dealth, but I love ME MORE! :) Techniqually we have been broken up since Feb, but we have been off and on up until about 2 weeks ago. (we both decided it was time to move on) I know we can't be...

PC Slow on one network segment [ 48 Answers ]

Ok. I have 2 PC's that at one location called site A are running very slow but when I bring them to site b they speed up considerably. Site A and B are connected via Gig Fiber. I also changed the connection type to wireless but it made no diffrence. I replaced the switch at site a. Still no...

View more questions Search