Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paulawalla Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2010, 12:34 PM
    Widows pension
    I will be 60 in Nov... My husband died in Dec. 2007 after a long illness of which he was collecting SS disability... will I be able to get widows penision? How many years does it last? I have recently lost my job and have several more months of unemployment... will that affect either benefit??
    DownUnder Posts: 492, Reputation: 24

Aug 21, 2010, 03:37 PM

The best thing for you to do is contact social security they should be able to answer any questions you have.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Social Security Widows Pension [ 7 Answers ]

If you remarry can you still collect your Social Security Widows pension?

Social security widows pension [ 7 Answers ]

I am 48 with no children and my husband just passed away on Sunday 1/3/10, am I entitled to widowers pension payments?

Widows pension & social security [ 5 Answers ]

I am a widow age 48, my husband age 55 suddenly died. He has paid he full amount towards Social security. I have two children, age 17 and 13. Am I entitled to his Social Security benefit as well as benefits for the two children? I am currently employed as a physical therapist.

I am 55 my husband as just died he was 60 am I entitled to a widows pension? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 55 my husband recently died at 60 can I claim any sort of widows pension from the government

Widows pension [ 2 Answers ]

I am 60 years old my husband passed away while he was collecting his social security benefits am I entitled to any of it?

View more questions Search