Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bwagers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2010, 11:59 AM
    How much are the Marvel Comics worth today
    I have several different comic books some are Marvel Comics different age groups and some are Star Wars Episode 1. just wonder what the are worth
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2010, 01:15 PM
    Hi, Bwagers!

What they might possibly be worth monetarilly will greatly depend on their condition, age, the name of the particular issue as well as the number of a particular issue and name of the comic magazine group.

If you could give us an idea about those five factors, it would be helpful.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a Marvel Character [ 6 Answers ]

I remember reading this comic forever ago. The comic itself was sort of following the life of this kid who's father left. One day he just kind of stumbles onto his 'powers'. All I can remember for details, is the main character has blonde hair, his out fit is this blue shirt with stars on it, and...

What is a silver certificate 1928A worth today? [ 2 Answers ]

This is a $1 Silver Certificate with a series date of 1928A. The signatures are N.O. Moody and A.W. Mellon The seal and color of the series numbers are blue. There is no star before or after the serial number. On the top of the currency is written, SILVER CERTIFICATE The note is well creased...

How much is old confederate money worth today? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a confederate 1 dollar bill from Feb. 17, 1864, with the picture of a lady on front, the letter B. on both bottom corners the seriel No. 8229. How much would it be worth today.

How much is a 1937 1938 1956 1947 and a 1953d is worth today [ 1 Answers ]

How much is a 1937 1938 1947 1956 and a 1953d wheat penny is worth today

How much would a signed Nolen Ryan baseball be worth today [ 1 Answers ]

How much is my nolen ryan baseball worth

View more questions Search