Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    newmeforever Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2010, 07:59 AM
    Children's educational video from early 90s
    I have been trying to figure out for so long the name of this movie I was in love with as a kid. I believe it came out in the early 90s and was targeted for 5 year olds. It's about a lady who has lots of stripes with colors. And she goes around this place meeting all diff families with only one color and the diff families don't get along. There is a family that's like green and another family where there is 20 kids. Eventually the lady loses her colors Because these diff families don't like each other and they must come together to save her.

This movie was my favorite movie as a kid and I've been trying for months to figure the name out...

Thank u :)
    Yelhsa24 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2011, 08:50 PM
    We Sing In Sillyville http://www.amazon.com/Wee-Sing-Sillyville-Joy-Anderson/dp/B00026L7RM .
    matoko Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2012, 04:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Yelhsa24 View Post
    We Sing In Sillyville http://www.amazon.com/Wee-Sing-Sillyville-Joy-Anderson/dp/B00026L7RM .
    nah that wasn't it, it was completely animated
    sorry for not adding that ^ ^;

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember children's movie- from early 90s! [ 1 Answers ]

All I can remember is this girl's family was very poor. She walked to school up a dirt road. Either collected butterflies or they were just always around her. Played the violin. Hid a jar of money for something special/emergencies? Was going to a friend's birthday party, but couldn't buy a new...

80s early 90s Anime-like Children's Movie [ 3 Answers ]

I use to rent this in the early to mid 90s when I was a kid. It's a cartoon children's movie that kind of looks like an anime. From what I remember it was about this water sprite guy and this fairy girl. They fall in love but come from different worlds - land and sea. The water sprite can't...

Name of a Children's Educational Video from the 80's. [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so when I was first learning my ABC's I had a video that I watched all the time so it would have been in the mid to late 80's possibly early 90's... Anyways the video had a little man that went to space and he would do his abc's and you'd have to trace the letters in the air with him and it was...

Children's movie from late 80's early 90s [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie about a little boy who travels to another world where it is slowly being consumed by a black ooze and the boy has to try to save the world... it turns out this is all just a dream for him... can you help me please.

Early '90s children's book with possible quilt? [ 1 Answers ]

I only have vague memories of this book, but I've been trying to find it for years. I'm 21 and read it in elementary school in the early 90s. I remember the cover had a girl on it, and I believe a quilt or a blanket of some sort. The story was about the girl and her quilt/blanket and I remember the...

View more questions Search