Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pitter Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2010, 06:59 AM
    Program To Rotate Video Clip?
    Iīve shot some video clips with a point and shoot camera and just need to rotate them from horizontal to vertical, no other editing required. I tried to do this with Windows Movie Maker but just canīt seem to figure out how to use it and have sent at least one clip into a parallel universe. Is there another program I can use to perform this task?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 21, 2010, 07:51 AM

These are free and work well. You will find one in there to rotate your videos. Its pretty straight forward.

DVDVideoSoft.com: Download free DVD, iPod, YouTube video converter and editor software and freeware
    Pitter Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2010, 04:56 AM

Thank you. The rotation program is in the link you provided and is very easy to use as you said.
    Stainlessman Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2010, 03:37 PM

One more tip: Copy the clips and practice on the copies to stay within your own universe.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Parts of a music video clip,I want to know the name of it. [ 1 Answers ]

Please somebody help me :P I need to know a song that I wached it on MTV 4 or 5 years a go,it was an instrumental song ,with no lyrics,but I remumber some parts of the music video clip,there was this man, he was looking to a young little girl, the girl was with her mom,and in the video clip too...

80'S video clip with people in suitcases [ 1 Answers ]

I remember a video clip from my childhood - the band was singing in a room with suitcases all around them, and slowly, people popped out of the suitcases to their chests and bopped around, then invited other suitcase people back to their suitcase... Strange, I know, but it is bugging me... ...

Downloading video clip [ 2 Answers ]

How do I donwload a video clip from a TV station web page?

Changing video clip to mp3 [ 1 Answers ]

Way back when DOS was a system we could change file extensions at wiil. Not any more. Would like to know how I can change a video clip to an MP3 using Windows XP.

View more questions Search