Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fuadsh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2010, 11:39 PM
    Cooling concrete with embedded pipes
    By using embedded pipes for cooling concrete in 4 meter thick raft how much flaw of water I need for one m3 at delta T. for concrete is 15 degree centegrad

Check out some similar questions!

Drainage (incasing pipes in concrete slab) [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem with drinage the kitcen at the upper floor is 4.5m from the end wall; so the builder said I can in case them in concrete but the slab thickness is only 200mm. Then is in front of the door to the balcony. How s that going to be possible; I hvave a problm in draining the kitchen...

How do you locate exisitng pipes under a concrete slab [ 2 Answers ]

I am planning to install a master suite utilizing a two-car carport and a workshop already attached to my home. On the opposite of the only inside wall is a half of bath and in the workshop lives the hot water heater. I would like to know how to locate the existing pipes that I would use to tie in...

Leking pipes in concrete slab. [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way to check where pipes are leaking under a concrete slab without digging everywhere?:(

How to Connect PVC to Concrete in Sewer Pipes [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I am experiencing slow drainage in my main sewer and a plummer told me there are roots in the system. I dug a trench to locate the main sewer, which I found. It consists of 2 feet of 4" cast iron pipe that is then connected to concrete like pipes that are about 5.5 inches thick in...

Covering pipes with concrete [ 7 Answers ]

Changing 1/2 bath to 3/4... Broke the concrete... had a plumber install the piping... covered pipes up again. Do I just simply buy concrete, mix it, and spread it evenly?? Is it that simple? Are there tricks to it? Thanks in advance. Ken

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.