Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Belindadietrich Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2006, 12:25 PM
    Can I get out of a new mortgage contract?
    I just recently signed papers to buy a house (35 days ago). But just discovered I was misled and lied to about the terms of the contract. The way they (mortgage broker and
    Title agency) explained the contract is not at all how it is. They totally lied to me in order to make the sale. Is there anything I can do now that I already signed the papers? Is there
    A time limit that this contract can be voided? Please help. Thanks
    Belinda
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2006, 12:45 PM
    Do you have any documentation showing they mis-respresentative the terms of the contract?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with my contract [ 3 Answers ]

I have recently listed my property with a real estate agency. Already calls have gone unanswered or returned and we seem to be doing all the work! How do I get out of my six month contract?

Cancelling a mortgage contract [ 2 Answers ]

What happens if I cancel a mortgage contract if I am unable to make the payments and cancel before I have signed the bank loan papers? The sellers have my promise money and I am going to pay for the appraisel. What legal rights do the sellers have to make me take out a loan? It has bee about...

Voiding a mortgage contract [ 3 Answers ]

How do I write a letter to void a mortgage contract based on finances?

Contract [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my spouse are separated and he has the vehicle but it is in my name we are still making payments. Is it a way to have the contract put in his name?

View more questions Search