Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hadi88 Posts: 59, Reputation: 5

Dec 22, 2006, 12:04 PM
    Deal with people.
    How do u deal with peole whome you are with down to earch nice and they can't say only two majic words (thank you), they are taking everything from as they desever it and when u need something they have nothing, if something happens (even a small thing they will blame on u), could anyone please tell how to deal with 'em, and how to learn to say NO.

Any one.
    starsbooty Posts: 119, Reputation: 7

Dec 22, 2006, 12:45 PM
    You have to place yourself first.. STOP GIVING if you recognize they only take. They think you are weak and are taking advantage of your kindness. I understand this situation, I had 4 friends that treated me this way.. and other people on here gave me the same advice I'm giving you.. good luck and please be strong.. also.. think about what you would tell your best friend to do in this same situation, now, know that you are your own best friend and tell yourself...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I deal with this [ 3 Answers ]

I am a 29 year old female and have been dating a 40 year old male for 5 months now after 2 1\2 months he was living with me and after 4 weeks he asked me to marry him id like to think its because he is madly in love with me but id be fooling myself , I know this because he talks down to me all the...

How do people deal with conflict? [ 7 Answers ]

How do people deal with conflict?

How do I deal? [ 3 Answers ]

This guy has been my friend for a year. I like him more than a friend. We used to talk ever day and night. I thought I could trust my "friend" and let her meet him. But now he likes her and we don't talk that much and she said she don't like him, but I don't know if she would tell me the truth. ...

What is the deal? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys! Girls you can join in too!! Why is it that men are so contradicting! This guy I am seeing(I guess) says that he wasn't looking for anything but you know a little... nookie( oh by the way I am 25yrs old, he's 24) but, he goes through the ceiling if another guy mentions that he...

How do I deal? [ 1 Answers ]

This guy has been my friend for a year. I like him more than a friend. We used to talk ever dad and night. I thought I could trust my "friend" and let her meet him. But now he likes her and we don't talk that much and she said she don't like him, but I don't know if she would tell me the truth. ...

View more questions Search