Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    orgwildman Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2010, 08:01 PM
    I have movies on my computer, dvd, that I want to copy certain pieces of.
    I have movies on my computer, and dvd, that I want to copy certain pieces of. I love making pieces of movies link up to other pieces. They look cool and trippie. Is there any software (downloadable), or techneeks to this?

[email protected]
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Aug 22, 2010, 07:01 PM

I doubt you will find software to do this since all movies are copyright protected.

Legally speaking, you would have to have the permission of all of the copyright holders before you can segment a film. Certainly if you then turn around and want to use their creations in a different creation, they could demand payment.

The Feds. Really chase copyright infringements. Not to mention that any "Intellectual property" that is violated is open for civil suits.

Please be careful that a fun hobby does not get you in trouble.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Copy DVD Moves to laptop hard drive from a DVD Cd [ 7 Answers ]

Hi Guys, need your help again on this one, how can I copy DVD Movies unto to my laptop hard drive from a DVD Cd, and cut the files down from GB to MB, normaly if you download a movie from the internet the files would be between 700 MB to 1000 depending on the movies, how can copy and cut the files...

How to copy movies to cd.not to sale but to backup [ 2 Answers ]

I want to copy specific movies to a cd... Do I need special downloads or can I do this wiyh just installed programs>

Can't run dvd movies on my dvd drive D: [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot run dvd on my d: drive it is a dvd/cd writer. It used to work fine.

Can I copy a music DVD to a CD? [ 2 Answers ]

I have several music DVDs that I wish I could copy... just the music... to a CD that I could play in the car or put on my MP3 player. Is there any way of copying the music only from the music/concert DVDs. Hoping someone out there can help... thanks.. Lamonnier

Copy Movies to CD [ 10 Answers ]

I was wondering, is there a legal way to make copies of movies that I have purchased (in CD form)? I have no intention of selling them, I just want to make copies for my wife and myself. Is there a safe program I can download? Are there any safe programs with wich I can copy movies that I can...

View more questions Search