Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ninjazrb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2010, 02:48 PM
    Security Suite Uninstall Help
    On another computer there's a virus called security suite that I need to get off my computer but it blocks me from going on the internet and that's the only sullution I've found so far
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2010, 02:54 PM

Have you tried reversing the hard drive back to an earlier point? I had something similar to that on my machine and I got rid of it by reversing my computer.
    ninjazrb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2010, 04:33 PM
    How do you do that?
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2010, 01:25 AM

It is called a system restore.

Start Menu > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore

You can download MalewareBytes and its update, install them respectively. This will give you a tool to scan with that can use to do a full system scan and fix; it will be a recent update also.

Good Luck
    Any questions, post back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uninstall Folder Security 3.0 [ 3 Answers ]

I Forget my password n I can't uninstal the software Folder Security 3.0... Anybody help me?

CA Internet Security Suite Trial Version Uninstal Failure [ 10 Answers ]

When I try to uninstall the last part of the internet security suite it has error #9030 and it doesn't show up on the support on there site. And when I try to update it has a product update fail so it doesn't update and when I tried to use the force uninstall my firewall detected a trojan...

ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite [ 2 Answers ]

Is ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite any good? http://www.zonealarm.com/store/email/email_handler.jsp And is this ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 7?? I need an antiviruse for my computer because I don't have any as yet and I want to buy ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite, please let me know ...

Uninstall eTrust Internet Security Suite [ 2 Answers ]

I tried to uninstall eTrust Internet Security Suite 2006 with Win XP Home uninstall. The anti-virus program seems to have uninstalled, but the other three programs did not. Now, uninstall does not list the suite in the list of installed programs. I tried two other unistall programs, but they don't...

View more questions Search