Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Branco Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Aug 20, 2010, 10:34 AM
    Herbal inn/Benzylarbutin
    Been a long time since I posted on here I'm sure some of you will be familiar with me.

Question is basically have peoples opinions changed on BA or do you still think it's aload of rubbish? Can remember this herbalinn product used to get people really fired up.
    samirch99 Posts: 25, Reputation: -1

Aug 23, 2010, 10:37 PM

Hi branco, how is your fitness routine going?

Muna seems to update the formulation(s) every year or two. I have been using the products for maintenance as some of you know, for over 6 years now and here is yet another simple pic update.

Whoever wants before pics, look way back at my previous years' posts.
    clueless2008 Posts: 135, Reputation: 18

Aug 23, 2010, 10:51 PM

I remember and used BA with no results. It did absolutely nothing. I used it like an idiot for months. There was no such thing as Benzyl Arbutin. It was completely made up. I remember asking a dermatologist about BA and it's formula and he laughed and said it was a total scam.

Aug 23, 2010, 10:56 PM

Hi clueless, I remember you, have been a member for 2 years, any success stories?

Or nothing works, still?
    MySunshine Posts: 90, Reputation: 15

Aug 24, 2010, 01:25 PM

There is no such thing as BA... they are clever though to create something out of nothing and have everyone believe it. Stick to agents that have a good track record and have shown results in clinical tests.
    clueless2008 Posts: 135, Reputation: 18

Aug 24, 2010, 08:05 PM

Sam, none of these products from the following companies worked: mono.net/mono.com/herbalinn,
    I was naïve and believed the stories about BA until I used it for months and nothing happened. I paid lots of money too. So, I wised up and did research and made my own cream. Never again will I fall for the scams.

Aug 25, 2010, 10:04 AM

Hey Sam how's it going?

The fitness and bodybuilding is going great man really have exceeded all expectations in the field now, and I'm just basically maintaining all the muscle that I've built over the years.

Also you need to start up a forum again man really miss talking to some of the people on there like Ramirez, Pakman, Poca, etc

Aug 25, 2010, 11:45 AM

Branco good, good, I'm at the same point maintaining although they say I need to bulk up my lower to match.

I had depig forum DELETED because of entrustment issues.

There's no need to talk about skin lightening on a day to day basis - unless one is a seller.

That's why I post about Skin Lightening only a few times per year.

You should see all the HATE mail I get from disguised sellers in my Yahoo mailbox.

The irony is, they are mad because Herbalinn and depig are no longer marketed to any degree - yet work for the handful of people who have been using it for several years now.

I'm glad to hear Clueless, pic?

Aug 26, 2010, 09:50 AM

Goodluck to you Sam and keep up the good work.
    n0username Posts: 44, Reputation: 5

Sep 1, 2010, 06:26 AM
    Hi guys, I miss the depig forum too. I was wondering what happened to it? I am one of the people that benzl arbutin worked for. I made my own cream with the benzl powder and it worked in about two months. I still have a small bit of powder left. I really miss that forum. Newbie, poca, vampyre, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

FREE Homade Herbal Inn Cream? [ 16 Answers ]

Has anyone been using it? The one in jars? Is it safe? Does it worked? Has anyone tested it for mercury or other harmful ingredients? I used microbenzone from their other website for a year and half, it lightened, made my bright with pinkiish tone, but it has not been permanent lightening and they...

Herbal Inn Fairness Cream [ 44 Answers ]

Has anyone used this product. I ordered and have been using for 3 days. There cream isn't a cream it is actually a lotion. I know creams tend to work better than lotions. I don't know why they have say its cream. But has anyone used it? And if so what are your results?

Herbal Inn Benzylarbutin [ 42 Answers ]

Hi, I had placed an order for a 5% benzylarbutin cream from herbal inn its been more than 2 weeks since the transaction, no responses to innumerable mails or anything, the status of the package is not being shown at all, has anyone has had bad experiences with orders from their website how long...

Herbal inn fairness cream [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm a new user. I was just wondering if any of you have had an experience with Herbal Inn's Fairness Cream? I've heard mixed reviews about it and wanted to know whether it's just a scam or if it's safe to use. I emailed them a couple of days ago and they still haven't replied, so now...

View more questions Search