Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PoetCoach Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2010, 05:22 PM
    How can I register a business consulting company in the UK.
    I have a business in the USA that provides executive coaching, leadership development, and the like. I've been asked to do business in the UK and elsewhere in Europe. I'm told it would be best to register in the UK. How can I do that?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 19, 2010, 06:32 PM

There is a website you can access regarding registering a company in the UK. If you can't access the link, you will have to cut and past, or go to Google and enter 'registering a company in the UK'.

http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg...?itemId...type.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Introduction letter of HR Consulting Company [ 1 Answers ]

Please advise how to introduce my HR Consulting Company to new prospective clients.

How to introduce my Consulting Company to new prospective clients. [ 2 Answers ]

Please advise how to introduce my Consulting Company to new prospective clients. I consult Insurance companies on auto fraud issues and Civil lawyers in cases in a variety of issues. I have a 16 year law enforcement and investigative background.

Need an introduction letter for my HR consulting company [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Please help me out creating an effective letter introducing my HR consulting company to my prospective clients. Regards Budding HR

What do I need for Consulting business in CA? [ 1 Answers ]

I am thinking about starting a consulting business in Ca. I would be helping construction type businesses with their Air Quality Registration paperwork. I am wondering if I just need a fictitious business name statement? Will I need to be bonded for this type of business? Thank you.

View more questions Search