Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sukarnirumito Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2010, 02:30 PM
    About scary dream
    2night a go I was dream,about I am taking minibus go somewhere else but I don't know the place,in the minibus just only me,when I ask the driver he just look at me and no word,and when I ask where this place he just drop me,and there no body ,the place only have very big tree and so dark... and nothing else,and I have nothing my wallet gone,, and I start crying,, uwwwwhhh so scary,any sign about my drea??
    sukarnirumito Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2010, 02:32 PM
    Please answer,,
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2010, 02:39 PM

Dreams are just that dreams. They don't mean anything.
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Aug 19, 2010, 03:49 PM

Do you feel that you are worried about where you are heading in life in some way? Are you concerned that you don't have what you need or some support you might want in any situation? It sounds like a dream reflecting something you might be feeling a little anxious about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scary dream that came true. [ 24 Answers ]

About 3 nights ago I had a dream about this guy who I knew when I was a kid. He's four years older than me so we weren't really friends but I was around him when I was younger. I haven't actually spoken to him in about six years and I haven't seen him in about a year. So 3 nights ago I had a dream...

I dream of my brother dying in my car and I cannot cry for him in my dream [ 3 Answers ]

I dream of my brother dying in a crash in my car, but there is nothing I can do to help him, he was in the passanger side, but I did not see the driver, I see blood coming out of his mouth and ears, I try to cry for him in my dream but cant

Suggestions for scary movies;'proper' scary [ 18 Answers ]

Hi, I've been looking for a really scary movie - really scary, the kind that you can't sleep for days(or maybe just one day.. ) after watching. I haven't really watched many but I've realized that most of which I watch are more.. well, funny than scary. So, I'd really like suggestions for...

View more questions Search