Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msmommalicious Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2010, 12:46 PM
    Thermostat p274-0200 blank screen tried turning on and off breaker to the house and f
    I woke up this morning to find my thermostat screen blank. I turned on and off breaker to the house and the one coming from the ac unit outside. It is a Totaline p274-0200. If it is a faulty fuse? How do I check for that?

Check out some similar questions!

T8600D Chronotherm IV Deluxe Programmable Thermostat-screen is blank, no heat! [ 3 Answers ]

The screen went blank on our Honeywell T8600D Chronotherm IV Deluxe Programmable Thermostat. I have pulled off the cover and the copper connectors look fine. This happened a couple weeks ago, just pressed one of the buttons and it came back on. Not this time. 20 degrees out so would like to get it...

Laptop shows blank screen with curson at log on screen [ 1 Answers ]

The other night my Dell Inspiron Laptop worked fine. The next morning I tred to log on, so I clicked the power button, and once I got to the administrator log on screen I got just a black screen with an operating cursor. I cannot get past this screen. I tried restarting in safe mode which has the...

TOTALINE thermostat P374-0200 has a blank screen [ 2 Answers ]

The heat was on just fine and then all of a sudden it got cold, checked the thermostat and the screen was blank like the power was out. HELP!! I AM COLD!!

Blank Thermostat Screen [ 17 Answers ]

Today I bought at Globe Enersaver thermostat model # 59010. I only have one heating unit, and off my old thermostat there are only 3 wires. 1 Green 1 Black and 1 Red. Following the instructions from the box, I installed it and everything was going fine, until after about 20 minutes of use.. it...

Heating A/C Thermostat screen is blank [ 1 Answers ]

What are the most common causes of a thermostat screen being blank? House is only 3 years old and I believe the thermostat is a digital unit.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.