Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lean Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2006, 01:22 AM
    New lodge introduction letter
    Hi every one,

I'm working in a new Lodge and wanted to write an effective introduction letter. I want to send this letter to other travel agencies and companies. Kindly help me in preparing the introduction letter.

Thanks
    Lean
    darrel1953 Posts: 86, Reputation: 12

Jan 3, 2007, 05:33 AM
    Ok, What is it that is unique about the new lodge? Was it just built recently or has it been renovated. Are you proud of the craftsmanship. Do you see how others will loose out if they don't visit. Does it have a breathtaking view? Are your fellow workers happy to be there. Are you all entustaistic about working with all of the new people who will come to logde there? Do you have people who are on the cutting edge of knowing what it takes to satisfy the potential customer? Do you have a wonderful web site. Are the showers great. Does it have a warm wonderful feel? Will it make your customers feel that way? Who would want to go? Why? Write the letter to them and describe what they can look forward to. Be sure to let them know that now is the best time for a specific reason. When you start filling up your calendar with people be sure to send out another letter letting them know they will now need to let you know in so many days in advance. Offer them a deal if they do? Get testimonys from people who liked the visit. i.e. I loved our stay here, the staff was wonderful I had a great nights sleep. My husband and I can't wait to come back here. Did this help? Let me know?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with introduction letter [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I need help writing an introduction letter to suppliers. I intend on purchasing products from them and selling it on. Can any one give me any advice? This is a new business start up. Thanks.

Agency Introduction letter [ 12 Answers ]

Hi every one, My friend has started a new Travel Agency and he wants me to write an effective introduction letter. He want to send this letter to other travel agencies and airlines. Kindly help me in preparing the introduction letter. Thanks

Business Introduction Letter [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, Can any one pass me on sample Business Intriduction Letters, if you have any? Your help is greatyly appreciated! Thanks, Aparna.

Introduction letter to potential Suppliers [ 1 Answers ]

:) I am setting up in business & wish to write to potential suppliers to introduce myself & explain what I want. Most of the suppliers I will use will be abroad so I need help in coming up with a concise introduction letter. As letters are not my strongpoint any help would be appreciated!

Template for letter of introduction... [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am sending out letters to introduce myself to potential business partners. Does anyone know where I can get templates without having to purchase anything? Thanks, Laurie

View more questions Search