Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arizona40 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2010, 10:40 AM
    Nopalea
    Hello... i just started drinking nopalea. Is this a good drink for my health. i'am pretty active, but 70 years old. I am self employed with lots of energy. Do i need this delicious drink 2 times a day. have you heard any bad thinks about this product?

Thanks, natalie
    arizona40 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2010, 10:53 AM
    Hello. I just started using the drink call nopalea. It does taste good! But will it help my overall health? I"am 70 year old female who is self employed. I can still go dancing. I feel good, but some times I'am tired. I take vitamins I have a pet sitting service. I would like to know if this product will make me feel even better. I have a knee replacement, but that does not stop me from moving. There nopalea is suppose to cleanse you, help with inflammation, body detoxify,opitimal cellular health. Since this product is soooo expensive, I wonder if I need to take it.
    TheGreatJuice Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2010, 10:49 AM

Hi Natalie,

Nopalea should help you out quite a bit. Betalain loading is where you'll want to drink 3 ounces twice a day, for the first 30 days. Of course, if you feel your inflammatory conditions aren't that bad, you can be the judge. You know what your body needs better than anyone else.

It's best to keep keep drinking it because reducing inflammation in your body is a process. It surely hasn't built up over night. You may recognize subtle things such as mental clarity or deeper sleep - which is essentially inflammation of your internal "parts" which you can't always feel. You should try drinking at least a 4-pack before making any assumptions as to whether Nopalea is working for you. You also have no risk in doing so because Nopalea is backed by a 60 day money back guarantee.

You'll probably cleanse at first - also keep in mind that Nopalea is all natural, processed in a nitrogen rich environment and has 0 preservatives. The Nopal cactus in that region of the Sonoran Desert as also very potent in betalains because of the extreme conditions. TriVita certainly hasn't taken any shortcuts in producing Nopalea.
    abba11002 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2010, 10:26 AM

I've been doing extensive research since watching the infomercial this morning on television.

What I've discovered is that if you have a Latin Grocery, specifically Mexican, you might be able to buy the same product, in original form, called the Nopal "Tuna" or Prickly Pear.

As shown in the infomercial, it's the bulbous fruit in usually reddish purple color that grows on the green cactus "pad" or paddle. I will be going to several Latin Groceries here in the Las Vegas, NV, area to both see if I can find it, and if so, the cost. I will also do further research to see if the Green Nopalitas (pads) will be an adequate substitute.

If I find the pears and price them, I'm sure a juicing machine will be able to produce enough home-made "nopalea" at a fraction of the cost, most likely enough to get the juicing machine to pay for itself.

I'm 100% sure the substance itself is not a scam, numerous clinical research papers have documented the benefits of Nopal fruits. However, TriVita is still an MLM venture, so I would be bane to be extremely careful in dealing with them
    abba11002 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2010, 10:31 AM

I also forgot to mention, that if you want to use the benefits of the fiber from it, you can cut it in any form, it must be peeled before cutting and/or juicing, to include in recipes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nopalea.com [ 3 Answers ]

Is nopalea a scam

Will Nopalea by Trivita,cause side effects with(Rx) Plavix,Hydrocodone,Niaspan ER.. [ 2 Answers ]

-,I*d Like to know if this Nopalea Juice would have side effects if I`m taking {Rx} Enalapril Maleate/Lisinopril,/Ibuprofen 600 Mg/ Metformin HCL 500 Mg & One Depression . These are the majority of the (Rx*s) my Father & I Are taking . Back in mid May,10 my father broke his arm. When I heard of...

Nopalea side effects [ 30 Answers ]

Has anyone tried nopalea and had any negative side effects? All I've heard is good stuff but I want to be sure before I try it. Desperate for help

View more questions Search