Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Joggs Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2010, 07:32 AM

I have no agenda. I just became curious based on the survey that I heard about on the radio.

Frankly, I presumed him to be Christian knowing that he went to a Christian church for a long time. It surprised me that the survey results were 1 in 4 presume him to be Muslim.

Aug 20, 2010, 07:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    You say this:

But your original question for this thread is:

Which is it?
    I guess the quote system is not working right.

I asked a question and in NO WAY suggested that he NEED to state it.

If the answer is "He's never stated it", then that's fine by me!

Don't presume what is not there in my question.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2010, 07:42 AM

I don't think the question was insensitive . It frankly is surprising that there are so many people who hold the opinion .However I have not looked at the poll closely and don't know how the questions were framed ,or if the headline represents the results. 25% seems high for a fringe opinion.

Excon is correct in that there are many who question the legitimacy of his Presidency over birth (natural citizen qualification) . I believe I have proven those opinions as faulty .

Aug 20, 2010, 07:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    excon is correct in that there are many who question the legitimacy of his Presidency over birth (natural citizen qualification) . I believe I have proven those opinions as faulty .
    I too think that those are silly arguments.
    As silly as judging him based on his religion.
    galveston Posts: 451, Reputation: 60

Aug 20, 2010, 01:05 PM

Well, I don't know what religion he holds, or whether he actually holds one.

But, it is error to say that what religion a person holds has no bearing on what kind of president he will make.

What any one of us believes has a direct influence on what course we will follow. In other words, our religion shapes our world view.

Politicians hold beliefs of every kind. Protestant, Catholic, Atheist, Muslim, etc, and unless the professed faith is hypocritical, it does matter what they believe.

And even the hypocrisy matters.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2010, 02:54 PM

Christians aren't allowed to attend a MADRAS, he attended a MADRAS, except his Mother, his entire family is Muslim. He told the Egyption Envoy he was Muslim.. and he's let it slip several other times...

Of course... he's the Messiah to the left and his word is Gospel to them. I myself believe the Messiah was here about 2010 years ago... he HASN'T returned YET.

I believe he's a closet Muslim that attended the Rev Wright Church of Hate Whitey for political gain in Chicago. He's got plenty of time for several vacations a month... but not an hour or two a week for church.

In fact since the Democrat Propaganda machine is in full swing their MUST be truth to it if they are doing damage control as aggressively as they are.

I'm surprised President dumboears hasn't filed to keep THAT secret as well with everything else about his past he's hiding. Maybe he will do that next week.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 20, 2010, 03:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    but not an hour or two a week for church.
    No, just for an hour or so every morning to start his day. What do you do first thing in the morning?
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2010, 03:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    No, just for an hour or so every morning to start out his day. What do you do first thing in the morning?
    Anyone ever see him do that?

In private he can make any claim he wants... how can it be either proven or disproven. Convenient, huh?

After all with 20 years of the church of Hate Whitey with the Rascist Rev Wright at the pulpit... Its an offense to good Christians for him to claim to be one of us.
    KBendy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2010, 03:19 PM
    Well, I am a christian myself, but I do not see any evidence that Obama is a muslim. Even if he is a Muslim, as long as it is not affecting his decisions I don't see how it really matters.
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2010, 04:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Joggs View Post
    I have no agenda. I just became curious based on the survey that I heard about on the radio.

Frankly, I presumed him to be Christian knowing that he went to a Christian church for a long time. It surprised me that the survey results were 1 in 4 presume him to be Muslim.
    You do know about what sort of "Church" he attended... it was akin to a white person attending KKK rallies.

THe Rev Wright he respected so much spewed hatred to white americans and the United States... and there are plenty of video and audio of those hate speachs out there.

The Rev Wright Obama said was his mentor makes the Aryan Brotherhood seem like a tollerant and racially inclusive bunch.
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2010, 04:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by KBendy View Post
    Well, I am a christian myself, but I do not see any evidence that Obama is a muslim. Even if he is a Muslim, as long as it is not affecting his decisions I don't see how it really matters.
    How many Christians you know ever spent their Childhood in a Muslim Madras (religious school). Those are OFF limits to anyone who is not Muslim.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 20, 2010, 04:36 PM
    Anyone ever see him do that?
    His wife and kids.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 20, 2010, 04:39 PM

Well, mixing politics and religion, two major no nos. This is bound to cause a fight. OP, was that you intention?

I'm not American, so maybe I don't have a say in this, but, who cares what religion he is?

I understand that many people think that his religion will dictate what he does, but I think that's a cop out, a handy little excuse to disagree with him when he does something you don't like, than it's easy to say "Oh, he did it because he's Muslim".

Whatever faith he is, he doesn't seem to be making it public, so why would it effect how he rules the US?

It's a non issue as far as I'm concerned, or is everyone saying that only a Christian should be allowed to hold the position of President?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 20, 2010, 04:40 PM
    How many Christians you know ever spent their Childhood in a Muslim Madras (religious school). Those are OFF limits to anyone who is not Muslim.
    His Muslim father put him, a minor child, into that school. He had no choice if he had even thought there was a choice. That was over 40 years ago. As a kid, I attended a Baptist Sunday School and church for a while, but no one has ever called me Baptist.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 20, 2010, 04:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    It's a non issue as far as I'm concerned, or is everyone saying that only a Christian should be allowed to hold the position of President?
    Republican President Nixon was a Quaker. Democrat President JFK was Catholic. (You should have heard the outcry back then! )
    Pets Expert

Aug 20, 2010, 04:44 PM

I still don't understand why it matters? If he attended church every Sunday, took communion, prayed to God and Jesus and read the bible, would that make everyone happy?

If so, why?

Why does it matter?

Do you judge a man by his worth or his religion? It seems that it's the latter, which makes me very afraid.

Christian, Muslim, Pentecostal, Deist, Wiccan, it shouldn't matter. He isn't the Pope, he's the president. :(
    Pets Expert

Aug 20, 2010, 04:45 PM
    Republican President Nixon was a Quaker. Democrat President JFK was Catholic. (You should have heard the outcry back then!!)
    And it's still going on to this day.

What happened to freedom of religion? Is that just talk?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 20, 2010, 04:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    What happened to freedom of religion? Is that just talk?
    Apparently it's freedom of religion only if someone is the same religion as the one complaining.
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2010, 04:50 PM
    His wife and kids.
    Can't see him do what he's not doing.
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2010, 04:52 PM
    Apparently it's freedom of religion only if someone is the same religion as the one complaining.
    It matters when One religion has a history of Civil rights abuses and forcing women into virtual slavery.

And it REALLY matter when he lies about it.

Particularly since he has turned his back on Isreal our Allie... and sucks up to Hamas a terrorist organization that vows to destroy Isreal, which is in their Charter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Christian Guy.Muslim Girl [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Peeps, I am currently dating a muslim girl and we cannot take our relationship further due to our different religious beliefs.. what should I do? Does anyone have ideas on how to make this relationship work? I am lost, in the beginning I thought I could make it work, but it seems now that this...

Marriage between Muslim and Christian. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Sir, May I know this question's answer: Is there any restriction to Marry a Christian woman? For example the guy is a muslim and want to marry a christian woman and none of them going to convert, so is it possible for them to get married in Muslim Rules?? Thanks for your support and...

Christian girl marriage to married muslim guy [ 29 Answers ]

Hi There... I need help... I need suggestions... I need advice... I need prayers I'm a christian girl in a relationship with a muslim guy who is already married with a kid. Due to problems in his first marriage, he has been forced to go for a second marriage by his family since many years and he...

View more questions Search