Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zappy Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2006, 10:03 PM
    Bloated, stomach ache, sore breast... pregnant?
    I feel bloated, I get sick to my stomach every time I smell something... only ONE of my breast are sore... Am I pregnant?? Im sooooooooooooooo scared...

How soon can you tell when your pregnant or not? How soon do the signs start to show?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 22, 2006, 04:55 AM
    (Moderation: merged two questions)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 22, 2006, 06:51 AM
    Have you missed a period yet?

Take a HPT first thing in the morning.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why are my breasts not sore? [ 7 Answers ]

I am 8 weeks pregnant and everyone keeps telling me my breasts should be sore or grown bigger there has been no change in them can anyone help explain why?

Penis gets sore [ 18 Answers ]

Hello I have a problem every time I urinate I guess the tip of my penis gets sore also after I'm done urinating I wipe my penis and I guess there's a little drop of blood on the urine cause it turns red.. so please can someone help I need to know if its an infection or something.. please... :(

Hard to swallow and bloated [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everybody, hopefully someone can give me( I am 36 years old) some advice on my problem. Its been some time now this has been happening... and I iknow I should go to a doctor.. which I have. And got a referral for a "upper G.I." I will give you a example of this morning. After waking up this...

Bloated and burping [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, As of a few weeks I have been feeling extremely bloated and have been burping a lot. I think I may have acid reflux, but I am also feeling nauseous and don't have much of an appetite. I went off the pill for a month and during that time I didn't get my period. I had my period before that and...

View more questions Search