Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barbaraohene Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2010, 07:43 AM
    Anyone try the OMIC Lighten Up Kit??
    I came across a new product called "OMIC Lighten Up" and heard a lot of good reviews about it. Can anyone give me a little more info about it? Your help is greatly appriciated
    Nickol32 Posts: 116, Reputation: 10

Aug 19, 2010, 08:10 AM

The best thing you can do is to check the ingredients..
    'OMIC lighten up" ain't saying much
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Aug 19, 2010, 08:47 AM

Never heard of it but I will goggle the product
    Noire Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2010, 05:51 PM
    Amazing product, works miracles. Would recommend.
    Date Added: 08/19/2010 by Amina Ojoyi
    sehrachaplin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2010, 09:20 AM
    I bought it online about 3 weeks ago so far I see fantastic results. The kit comes with a prepping lotion, and sunblock which make all the difference. I am loving it.
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Aug 23, 2010, 06:56 AM

Has anyone else tried this??
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Aug 23, 2010, 09:29 AM

Well don't like it when people join just to make a single post endorsing a product. Hmmmmm...
    Noire Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2010, 08:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Noire View Post
    Amazing product, works miracles. Would recommend.
    Date Added: 08/19/2010 by Amina Ojoyi
    Checked ingredients,
    Step one glycolic prep lotion
    Step 2 mixture of hydroquinone, arbutine and vitamin c
    Step 3 sun block gel (great doe not leave white film on skin!)

Been using it for 2 weeks great results
    lupern Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2011, 08:03 AM
    Hydroquinone *Warning*

The single most important ingredient you need to watch out for when deciding on a skin bleaching cream is Hydroquinone. This is because Hydroquinone is extremely dangerous and may lead to the development of cancer. It has already been banned in countries like the U.K. and France, and Dr. Jacobs of the F.D.A. has concluded that Hydroquinone is mutagenic, clastogenic, and immunotoxic. After learning of this new research, our team concludes that you should avoid any product which containsHydroquinone and instead use products which include the safer lightening agent: Alpha Arbutin.

lupern Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2011, 08:05 AM
    Comment on lupern's post
    This is what I found on one of the ingredients in this product. Do a Google search for lightener reviews to get good info on what works and what doesn't and what the ingredients are before you put anything on your face

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting two wires from light kit pull chain switch 2 wire to light kit for fan [ 6 Answers ]

I would like advise on how to attach the two black wires on the light kit pull chain switch to the light kit on the ceiling fan. I see there are two unattached wires on the light kit, one is black and the other is white. Are these the correct wires to attach the pull chain to? If so, how do I...

Lighten my skin [ 1 Answers ]

Okay I am really dark, like african american dark. And I would like to know any safe wasy that I can turn my dark skin to lighter skin. Not completely white but just a little lighter. And also how long will it take to see affects... HELP ME PLEASEE

I want to lighten by very few shades [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone know a good product or very safe one? I want to lighten my skin very little not a whole lot, like bio claire would do. And I heard there was some remedy, but I forgot anyone know?

Kit [ 1 Answers ]

I had a problem with the check valve in my water well, so the company had to pull the pump and replace it. So the next morning we get up to shower and behold no water pressure. The pump wasn't working. It's a Gould GS 18, 2 HP pump that is 2 years old. Well the pump company comes again and replaces...

View more questions Search