Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hmoran Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2010, 10:37 PM
    Need business letter to funeral directors recommending small catering company
    Need business letter to funeral directors recommending small catering company
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2010, 01:28 AM
    Hi, hmoran!

If you post a draft here, without putting any contact information in it, of what you'd like to write in your letter, I'm sure that there will be those of us who'll be willing to come along to suggest to you how you might make improvements to what you've written.

Also, have you already written a business plan and have you asked city officials where you'll like to conduct a business that deals with food as to what specific requirements they might have for that type of operation, please?

Thanks!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2010, 02:09 AM
    Thread is starting to attract spamming.

Original poster has never returned to respond on the thread.

Thread is now CLOSED.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get asample of a loan application Letter for a small catering service [ 1 Answers ]

I am applying to the bank for a loan for a small catering business. I need a sample of a proposal letter

How to write a business letter of intreoduction for a catering business [ 1 Answers ]

Am currently running a small catering business & I want to write a business letter of introduction

Funeral directors in Canada, licensing requirements [ 1 Answers ]

What type of licensing is required of a funeral director in Canada?

View more questions Search