Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2010, 02:07 PM
    What is the difference between Paint Stripper and Adhesive Remover
    Assuming they both contain Methylene Chloride, or whatever it's called?

Check out some similar questions!

Bleach vs Color remover: what's the difference? [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know the difference between color remover and bleach. How does color remover work exactly and what is the key ingredient that makes it work?

Difference in Paint [ 2 Answers ]

What is the difference between a $14 gallon of paint and a $30 gallon of paint. Aside from $16 that is. :) Discounting designer textures and the sort, is there a real difference in the qualities of paint enough to make one worth spending twice as much on?

How to remove paint stripper residue spots from vinyl siding [ 8 Answers ]

I tried to strip the paint from my patio railing than is next to my vinyl siding. Of course, it didn't work and now I have spots of paint stripper on my vinyl siding. It was an environmentally safe product with no harsh chemicals. But, I want to get rid of the spots. Anyone got any ideas?

Can corian be affected with paint remover [ 4 Answers ]

A home owner asked me to resurface his kitchen counter top that it was previously painted by other guy, when I asked him what material he has underneath, he told me corian and he showed me the bathroom one, burn amber corian, whoa! I don't know what to do, I think that if we remove the very bad...

Sealer and Adhesive Remover [ 2 Answers ]

We've lived in our 1965 home for 20 years and recently discovered that terrazzo was beneath some lenolium floor covering in the hallway and baths. We wish to return to the original terrazzo covering but expect that there will be dried glue left on the terrazzo when we remove the lenolium. Someone...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.