Ask
    alternap18 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2010, 07:43 AM
    Old testament with new testament hooked into 1 help please
    Is there 2 versions hooked into 1?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 18, 2010, 07:57 AM
    Do you mean as one book, e.g. The bible ?
    dwashbur Posts: 1,456, Reputation: 175
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2010, 09:18 AM

Not sure what you have in mind. Can you expand a little?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2010, 11:58 PM
    The Old Testament is the story of God's dealings with the Jewish people, the New Testament tells us about Jesus Christ and his followers. The Old Testament is important because it outlines the principles which are expanded on in the New Testament
    chef_chick Posts: 32, Reputation: 3

Aug 22, 2010, 01:01 AM

Do you mean like the NEW and old... e.g.. The Bible...
    Expand a little
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2010, 05:10 AM
    Not sure who your question is directed to; asker or responder but the only testament I am aware of which is referred to as both new and old is contained in the Bible

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Last will and Testament [ 2 Answers ]

Last will and Testament: question, Does a last will and testament have to be executed as it is written or can the Administraor pay out heirs as his wishes?

Old and New Testament [ 7 Answers ]

I was talking to a gentleman today. He says that New Testament is for Christians and Old Testament is not for us. I do not buy that because Jesus quoted scriptures from OT. Why would he say this even though NT has its roots in OT? I am curious to know what do you say about relevance of OT for...

Last Will and Testament [ 3 Answers ]

A person I helped all my life wants to arrange his Last Will and Testament. But there are a few issues: this person has some assets coming to him. We don't know exactly how much or when it will be registered to his name, but it is coming. Will a general statement in his Will cover those assets,...

Last Will and Testament [ 6 Answers ]

A few days ago some wonderful people on this forum educated me as to the limitations of a POA. Now I'd like to know your opinions regarding a person's Last Will and Testament. This elderly person has most of his estate in a different state. I am in Florida. He wants to fly here and prepare his Will...

Last will and testament [ 2 Answers ]

If you have been named in someone's will, how are you notified? What if the executor of the will just decides not to abide by what is written in the will?

View more questions Search