Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clawrence Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2010, 06:31 AM
    Finding birth father
    Could someone direct me in a way where I could find my birth father. I never met him but I do have his name on the birth certificate. He left my mother when I was born and if I find him I want to ask him so many questions his full name is William Francis Lawrence and the last place I know for a fact that he was, was in Fort Bliss Texas the only hard part is that he wasn't married to my mom so I couldn't find him off her name on any previous marriage documents. Could someone please help.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2010, 11:35 AM

Was he in the Military?

William F Lawerence Cleveland, TX
    Baytown, TX
    Dayton, TX
    Waco, TX

William Lawrence
    William F Lawrence
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2010, 11:45 AM

Tyler, TX Land for Sale Listings | RealEstate.Oodle.com

There is a William Lawerence in Tyler , Texas who is a realtor.
    Clawrence Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2010, 07:21 PM

Yes he was in the military. He was stationed in Fort Bliss
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2010, 07:23 PM

Go to people search and look up the names I gave you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Father not around at birth. Want to add him to birth certificate/change babies name [ 1 Answers ]

At the time I had my son 5 months ago his father was not in the picture so I opted to not give him his last name or put his name on the birth certificate... however now his father came back and we are working things out.. how do I go about changing the birth certificate and my sons last name... do...

Can a minor birth mother's parents relinquish rights to the birth father? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, Here's the situation: the soon-to-be birth mother is 16, still living with her parents and attending school. The birth father is 18, still lives with his parents but has a job and is generally responsible. The parents of the birth mother want her to put the baby up for adoption and move on...

Finding my birth father [ 7 Answers ]

I am trying to find my dad, I haven't seen him in 16 years his name is Andrew ian walker he has blake hair he is over 5ft8 he has lodes of tatoos I was born in 1987. He was married to a maria trace claire Morgans and I have a sister called Kayleigh have you seen him

View more questions Search