Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anaargueta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2010, 08:12 PM
    A 7/16 bolt generally takes a:
    A 7/16 bolt generally takes a:
    5/8 wrench, 7/16 wrench, 11/16 wrench or 3/4 wrench?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2010, 09:13 PM

Bolt Markings

I'm wondering if this isn't a trick question.

From an engineering standpoint you'd use things like e.g. 1/4-20 bolt. From a mechanics standpoint you might refer to the head size.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why Is One Eye Generally Dominant Over the Other One? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, All! The title is basically my question. I would like to add though, is this something that has to do with the age of the person? I now have to wear bifocals. What I usually wear is contact lenses. One of the contacts if for near vision and the other for far. Is this something that...

About dates/relationships - Generally who does the planning? [ 2 Answers ]

When a relationship first begins and the guy tells the girl that he likes her... then it becomes mutual... does the guy generally plan the dates, does the girl generally plan the dates.. If the girl asks the guy to come over and hang out, then they end up watching TV and it gets boring... one...

What are DNC's generally used for? [ 3 Answers ]

I basically just want to know what DNC's are generally used for. Like are there other things that it can be used for other then miscarrgies? So if anyone can answer that for me that would be great!;)

Do you think people are generally honest? [ 4 Answers ]

I am wondering if people are generally honest when they are approached or confronted about issues. I find that people have a hard time giving feedback or when you ask questions in friendship they deny that they are just busy, etc. I feel it is the worst thing one can do to someone - to give false...

View more questions Search