Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KChowdhry Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2010, 03:21 PM
    Lotto winning software
    There are so many adds about winning a lotto software etc. has any body tried that ever if so let we share his/her experience.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2010, 03:32 PM

I don't beilive in them, I think the writers will win.
    I've never won but will play 6 numbers on the first ticket. The second ticket will have 6 numbers, but none of the first six used, third ticket will will be six numbers, but none of the first 12 and so on.
    Then instead of none of your numbers hitting, they will all hit, hopefully on the same ticket.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 17, 2010, 06:18 PM

If they could win, they would just win, and not worry about making money selling them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free Lotto Winning [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, guys. Has any of you won in Free Lotto and actually been paid? Or maybe you personally know anyone who has? I keep getting their emails with my name as pending winner, it's tempting, but scary at the same time. Any comments?

Uk lotto [ 1 Answers ]

Are you actually a carrier for the uk lottery

Is there a winning lotto number in south africa [ 3 Answers ]

Hi.. I just want to know if there is a winning on line lottory in south africa. Someone send me an e-mail and it looks convincing to me. Thank you! :(

Yahoo lotto [ 4 Answers ]

Just received an email from theyahoo lotto organization. They said I had won 1 million us dollars and even had a pic with the Yahoo v president. Is this legit

View more questions Search