Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    log23 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2006, 02:41 PM
    Potential energy of matter
    Providing examples of personal reliance on the chemical potential energy of matter identify and evaluate ways of using energy more efficiently in the home and community in orfer to use natural resources judiciously to ensure adequate supplies for future generations.
    I really need help!:)
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 23, 2006, 03:36 PM
    Please refer to This Announcement
    Fianchetto Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

Jan 1, 2007, 05:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by log23
    Providing examples of personal reliance on the chemical potential energy of matter identify and evaluate ways of using energy more efficiently in the home and community in order to use natural resources judiciously to ensure adequate supplies for future generations.
    I really need help!:)
    Let?s see:

In hurricane season I keep batteries on hand in case the storm should disrupt my electric service.

I use an acidic compound to unclog my drain from time to time.

I use a two-part mixture of epoxy resin and fixative to mend broken items.

I drive a car which uses fossil fuel and pollutes the atmosphere,

I use sodium bicarbonate to make my biscuits rise:

HCO3+H=H2CO3=H2O+CO2

Part two:

I could use rechargeable batteries.

I could use a plumber's snake to mechanically unclog my drains.

I could use cyanoacrylates or other adhesives to mend broken items.

I have a catalytic converter to reduce green-house emmissions, and only drive when necessary. I could car-pool to work or, in good weather, bicycle.

I could eat fewer biscuits >>>Not Going to Happen<<<.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Introduction letter to potential Suppliers [ 1 Answers ]

:) I am setting up in business & wish to write to potential suppliers to introduce myself & explain what I want. Most of the suppliers I will use will be abroad so I need help in coming up with a concise introduction letter. As letters are not my strongpoint any help would be appreciated!

Potential problem [ 11 Answers ]

So are 6 month old Lab has been sharing a bed with us for 2 weeks now. We have also started obedience classes about the same time. The issue is that he does not get off the bed when we ask him to. We literally have to pick him up off the bed. OK so we thought that was cute and all. This morning he...

Potential break-up [ 13 Answers ]

I've been dating this girl ever since last August, she's 24, I'm 21, she has 2 small children, and everything was going great until mid January. When she went back to school in mid January, we began to not have time to spend together, she always had work to do, so she suggested we take a break, and...

Productive potential [ 1 Answers ]

Define: productive potential

I Need Help With A Custdoy Matter [ 4 Answers ]

Well I have a seven year old daughter. I left her father when she was one year old because he was very abusive, unfaithful, an alcoholic and used durgs. He has done nothing for my daughter he or has tried to make an effort to see her . My daughter has lived with me this whole time. I am...

View more questions Search