NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2010, 11:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by susieque124 View Post
    iting for him. Tho were they?
    What?
    susieque124 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2010, 11:57 AM

A man left home running. He ran a ways ant then turned left, ran the same distance and turned left again, rant the same distance and turned left again. When he got home there was a masked man and a friend waiting for him. Who were they?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2010, 12:03 PM
    Ah. I know this one so I'll bow out. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Riddle answer [ 4 Answers ]

On a summer's day, in sultry weather, five brethern were born together. Two had beards and two had none, and the other had but half of one.

Answer this riddle [ 15 Answers ]

3 men rent a hotel room for 30 dollars.they split it 3 ways and pay 10 dollars each.the hotel clerk latter decides to give them a millatary discont of 5 dollars he gives the 5 dollars to the bell hop and tells him to give it back to the men.the bell hop says he can't split 5 dollars 3 ways so he...

Answer a riddle [ 7 Answers ]

What's in a song, but not a tune? What's in a star, but not in the moon? What's in the sun, but gone at night? Out of range, but still in sight? This poem is by Patrick Lewis and I can't find it to get the answer.

Answer to a riddle. [ 12 Answers ]

What is it that you can't wait to have, hate it when you have it and miss it when it is gone?:confused: :confused: :confused:

Seriously Need Riddle Answer [ 2 Answers ]

I need Everyone's help on this one. It's tough, and I'm in an online contest to get it answered before everyone else. Please Help! Born in Philadelphia November 10th, and are always faithful, name the tavern and discover the musette de cour connection, and that which came before the wine. ...

View more questions Search