Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patches49 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2010, 12:47 AM
    How to get your first contract for your commercial cleaning company?
    I am a new commercial cleaning company. I have worked for several cleaning companies and am now working for one. I need to get started and get my own company started. I need to know how to go about getting my first contract for myself?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2010, 01:24 AM
    Hi, patches49!

Have you already put together a business plan for what you want to do, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Commercial cleaning contract [ 3 Answers ]

If I have a contract with a Commercial cleaner should I be expected to pay for hours not worked. i.e.. Christmas holidays - not public holidays which I would expect to pay but the contractor shut down over Christmas and I had to pay him for hours not worked. Also the contractor has billed me for...

How to acquire first commercial cleaning contract [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I have been cleaning residential homes for over 17 years and would like to get into commercial cleaning. Real Estate/sales and property management along with new house contracts. I have joined the Chamber of Commerce, passed out a lot of business cards, brochures, specials etc. The question...

Commercial cleaning contract examples [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a new business doing a lot of my own leg work I'm trying to customize a contract specifically for my company where all I need to do is change the specs, I would like to be able to look at some sample contracts or blanks for comparison purposes can anyone help with that proposals as well ...

Commercial Cleaning Company [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell what is the best way to gain commercial building contracts. We are a company that is venturing into commercial cleaning services. We do offices, churches, clinincs, daycares, etc. We have been in this area for about 2 years and have some contracts but we need to grow faster.

View more questions Search