Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taihao3000 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2010, 04:29 PM
    I'm looking for a 70s movie
    In this movie, which appears to be in the 70s, a woman and man, mostly likely husband and wife, goes to what appears to be a church or meeting of some sort. And out of no where while everyone is standing, there eyes appear to be on fire, and they are in a trans like state while staring at the speaker. I can't remember exactly since I was so small, the woman or man became frighten and started to panic.

Check out some similar questions!

70s animated movie [ 1 Answers ]

Can any tell me the name of movie from the early 70s that was animation can't remember much except that most of it was amoebea type things

70s movie titles [ 0 Answers ]

This was a made for TV movie about a young girl who pretends to be older when she meets an older (20ish) musician. He eventually finds out that she is younger. He also sings in the movie and I think that the title of the movie might be the same as the song.

What is this 70s horror movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie when I was a kid,I believe it was still the 70's.The film had a mansion that You could not drive away from, its drive way led back to the house as the man was trying to leave.It had a nun that would turn into a cat,someone chokes on a bone and it turns out that the bone he choked on...

Looking for a movie title from an old 60s or 70s movie [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for the title of an old movie, I believe its from around the 60s or 70s, all I remember is the basic plot which involves a young guy dating 3 different girls at the same time without them knowing, eventually the girls all find out about each other and plot revenge on the guy by tying...

Fantasy movie or TV movie from late 70s early 80s [ 1 Answers ]

Remember seeing this fantasy sci fi movie on TV in the late 70s likely early 80s about a boy traveling with a band of creatures being chased by kinds of snake men... lots of slow motion fighting, flying arrows, swords and such- playing games like rolling bones but for the life of me I can't find...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.